Please read this carefully. Every time you access this website owned and operated by us, PSA Marine (Pte) Ltd, on the internet at www.psamarine.com or on any other computer network system (“Website“) you will be bound by the following terms (which we may amend at any time and from time to time) (“Terms“):
All intellectual property or other proprietary rights in our Website and all materials found on our Website (“Content”) (including our company name, logos, all related products, service names, designs, marks and slogans) are owned by, or used under licence from, us, our related and associated companies and/or any third party owner of such rights.
2. Use of Website
2.1. You may view, copy, distribute or otherwise use the Content if:
- All such use is for internal, non-commercial, informational purposes only, and if you intend to use the Content for other purposes, you must first apply to our Corporate Services Department at [email protected] for permission (which may be withdrawn without explanation or notice if we, in our sole discretion, decide that such use is excessive or inappropriate);
- All copies that you make of the Content will bear the relevant copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice located on our Website.
2.2. You may set up hypertext links from other websites to any part of our Website, if:
- You first apply to our Corporate Services Department at [email protected] for permission (which may be withdrawn without explanation or notice if we, in our sole discretion, decide that such set up is excessive or inappropriate);
- You ensure that our Website must be accessed with its domain name displayed and nothing on your own website suggests or could be understood to imply that any part of our Website is part of your website, or that we are endorsing you or your products or otherwise misrepresenting your relationship with us.
2.3. You may not interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of our Website, attempt to alter, distort or tamper with the Content or any webpages, including text, graphics, logos, and icons, or disrupt or interfere with the proper working of our Website through hacking or any other means.
2.4. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our Website at any time without explanation or notice, at our sole discretion for any reason, including if we believe that your conduct breaches these Terms or is harmful to our interests.
- We obtain the Content from a wide range of sources and it includes facts, views and information likely to be of interest to you. While all reasonable care is taken, our Website and Content are provided “as is” and “as available” and we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, performance or fitness for any particular purpose of the Content or Website, nor do we give warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. If the applicable law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, you agree that our liability is limited to the resupply of the relevant information as soon as practicable.
- We do not guarantee that our Website or our server is free of viruses or other harmful components. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing our Website does not expose you to any viruses, malicious computer codes or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. We do not accept any responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system that arises in connection with your accessing our Website or any linked website.
- Our Website contains references to other parties and hypertext links that allow you to access or refer to websites operated by other parties. Such references and links are provided for your convenience and information only and do not constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the other parties, their information, products or services, (unless expressly stated otherwise) or of the content, operation or availability of their websites. We thereby do not accept any liability for any contract or arrangement made between you and any such parties.
- In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, use, or data whether brought in contract or tort, arising out of or connected with our Website or the use, reliance upon or performance of any material contained in or accessed from our Website. In the event that the applicable law does not allow for the exclusion of liability, no action or claim may be brought against us after the expiration of 12 months from the date on which the cause of action arises.
- Our disclaimers and exclusion or limitation of liability shall nevertheless survive any suspension or termination of your access to our Website pursuant to Clause 2.4.
4. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the Singapore law.
- Any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with these Terms, our Website or Content, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of Singapore International Arbitration Centre, for the time being in force which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference to this clause. The Tribunal shall consist of one arbitrator to be appointed by the Chairman of the SIAC. The language or arbitration shall be English.
5. Other Provisions
- If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
This policy statement explains how your personal data is handled by PSA. It applies to your personal data that is in the possession or under the control of PSA.
Throughout this policy statement, “PSA” refers to PSA International Pte Ltd, PSA Corporation Limited, PSA Marine (Pte) Ltd and all its Singapore affiliated companies and subsidiaries (also referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”).
Collection of Personal Data
We may collect information about you (“personal data”) and such information that may lead to you being identified from the personal data. This information may be collected directly from you, or from other third parties.
When you voluntarily provide your personal data to us for purposes which we have informed you about, you consent to our use and disclosure of your personal data for such purposes.
Usage of Personal Data
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
- to respond to your requests and queries;
- to provide you with services;
- to allow you access to port facilities and other PSA premises;
- to manage the administrative and business operations of PSA;
- to conduct trainings and courses;
- to improve our website and services we provide you;
- to protect the security and integrity of our website and our business; and/or
- for any other purposes for which we have obtained your consent, or for which you may be deemed to have provided consent.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to the relevant parties including business partners, third party service providers, governmental authorities and other relevant third parties, in accordance with the purposes for which we use your personal data.
Our website currently does not utilise “cookies” to collect personal data about you. However, without prior notice, we may in the future introduce the use of such “cookies” to enable various website functions and features including but not limited to remembering your browsing preference, authenticating your identity, improving the efficiency of our website, and collating website usage statistics.
In the event that such “cookies” are introduced, you may adjust your internet browser settings to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. Please note that if you reject cookies, this may affect your website user experience, which may include a loss of functionality and a restriction on the ways in which you may use our website.
We take reasonable care and have implemented technical, procedural and other measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
If you have any questions in relation to how your personal data is handled by us, please contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected].
We may update this policy statement from time to time without prior notice by posting a new version on this website. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are familiar with any changes.
This policy statement was last updated on 6 Sep 2021.