PSA Marine has an excellent
reputation in the marine industry.
The successful candidate will undertake roles and responsibilities that include:-
- Assisting the department managers by taking lead in fleet-wide administration and support activities like rostering, claims reimbursement, procurement, disposal of assets as well as processing of benefits, allowances and incentives;
- Assisting the department managers in handling crew feedback, dispute resolution as well as disciplinary and performance management of crew;
- Assisting the department managers in raising of bills, invoices and payments;
- Assisting department managers to partner internal parties on asset management and annual verification exercises approvals and disposals;
- Spearheading workforce development activities and department cohesion events;
- Spearheading departmental branding, communication and stakeholder engagement efforts; and
- Any other special projects and duties as and when assigned.
The ideal candidate should preferably:-
- Possess at least a Diploma in Business Administration, Maritime Business or equivalent qualifications;
- Have a strong interest in maritime operations, logistics and crew management;
- Demonstrate personal effectiveness, strong digital literacy, communication and project management skills;
- Be comfortable and adept in working with teams and operate independently when required; and
- Be receptive towards developmental opportunities such as job rotation, short overseas work trips and stretch assignments.