PSA Marine has an excellent
reputation in the marine industry.
The successful candidate will undertake roles and responsibilities that include:-
- Support department managers on administration of benefits, allowances, incentives, claims reimbursement and procurement;
- Assist department managers in crew management activities that would also include rostering, collation of crew feedback, grievance handling and dispute resolution;
- Coordinate and work with relevant stakeholders on implementation of asset management policies, asset verification exercises, asset disposal and transfers;
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders on the raising of bills, invoices and payments;
- Spearhead workplace cohesion, workforce engagement, process improvements and resource optimisation projects;
- Assist department managers in resolving operational issues involving internal and external stakeholders;
- Support department managers on departmental branding and communication efforts;
- Consolidate business statistics and data to analyse trends and establish performance benchmarks; and
- Taking on special projects and duties as and when assigned.
The ideal candidate should preferably:-
- Possess at least a Diploma in Business Administration, Maritime Business or equivalent qualifications;
- Have a strong interest in maritime operations, logistics and crew management;
- Demonstrate personal effectiveness, strong digital literacy, good communication and project management skills;
- Be comfortable and adept in working with teams and operate independently when required; and
- Be receptive towards developmental opportunities such as job rotation, short overseas work trips and stretch assignments.