PSA Marine has an excellent
reputation in the marine industry.
The successful candidate is expected to:-
- Source for new suppliers and obtaining quotations;
- Prepare and process tender invitations, purchase requisitions and purchase orders;
- Track delivery status and ensure accurate processing of goods receipts;
- Prepare monthly reports and blanket agreements;
- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders on procurement matters; and
- Participate in any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
The ideal candidate should preferably:-
- Possess at least a GCE ‘O’ Level/ Higher Nitec or Diploma in Business or equivalent;
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and keen willingness to learn;
- Be Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; and
- Have experience with Oracle applications to other procurement software.