PSA Marine has an excellent
reputation in the marine industry.
(This is a 1-year contract role)
Candidates are expected to:-
- Take leadership in planning and deployment of marine resources to support 24/7 waterboat operations;
- Communicate with vessels to coordinate arrival and service timings;
- Assist with business continuity plans, incidents response and crisis management procedures;
- Process customers’ orders, amendments and cancellations;
- Attend to all customer queries; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate shall preferably possess:-
- Possess at least a Higher Nitec or equivalent;
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to remain calm and make logical decisions under stress and emergency circumstances;
- Be proficient in operating computer-based control systems;
- Be proficient in MS Office; and
- Be willing to perform shift work.