PSA Marine has an excellent
reputation in the marine industry.
The successful candidate is expected to:-
- Handle month-end and year-end closing;
- Take charge of monthly management reports and analysis;
- Liaise and coordinate with external auditors on yearly statutory audit requirements;
- Prepare annual budget and forecast;
- Develop financial models for pricing and evaluate feasibility of M&A and business projects;
- Liaise with overseas entities on analysis and reporting of financial results;
- Guide and coach internal stakeholders to improve and streamline process workflow, internal controls and compliance; and
- Lead and participate in special projects as and when assigned.
The ideal candidate should preferably:-
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or the equivalent qualification;
- Have at least 4 years of relevant experience in a similar role. Prior experience in audit would be a plus;
- Be conversant with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards;
- Possess business acumen and a flair for financial analysis and problem-solving;
- Possess strong and effective leadership, people management and communication skills;
- Be able and willing to travel in support of overseas business units; and
- Experience in Oracle and Hyperion Financial Management (“HFM”) will be an added advantage.