PSA Marine has an excellent
reputation in the marine industry.
(This is a 2-year contract role)
Candidates are expected to:-
- Troubleshoot and attend to operator-level repair of equipment and machinery onboard harbour tug;
- Work alongside Fleet Engineers during repairs and preventive maintenance of harbour tug;
- Perform lookout and fire-fighting duties as required by Tug Master;
- Carry out harbour tug bunkering process and monitor fuel consumption of harbour tug;
- Handle towlines, tow winch and equipment during tug operations;
- Attend to the safe securing of harbour tug moored alongside and assist in splicing/replacing of tow ropes;
- Check validity and operational readiness of all life-saving apparatus and other appliances on board harbour tug; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should preferably:-
- Possess a valid Port Limit Engine Driver 2 licence issued by Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore; and
- Be willing to perform shift work.