PSA Marine has an excellent
reputation in the marine industry.
Candidates are expected to:-
- Transport harbour pilots or other approved persons as assigned by the Mission Command Centre, safely and on time;
- Keep abreast of and to adhere to, LTA’s traffic regulations, prevailing road conditions and PSA Marine’s policies and regulations;
- Familiarise the berth locations in the port terminals and routes to and from these places; and
- Ensure the proper running, use, care and cleanliness of the assigned vehicle.
The ideal candidate should preferably:-
- Possess a valid Class 3 / Class 3A driving licence;
- Possess a good driving record with relevant experience; and
- Be willing to perform shift work.