PSA Marine has an excellent
reputation in the marine industry.
Candidates are expected to:-
- Oversee projects are timely delivered to scope, budget and user satisfaction;
- Gather and analyse requirements and translate to functional requirements;
- Conceptualise and recommend solutions based on the business requirements;
- Liaise with procurement officer(s) to facilitate the project tender process;
- Summarise and review statement of work and quotations from vendors;
- Coordinate with stakeholders and vendors to execute projects;
- Assist in system testing and User Acceptance Tests;
- Plan and facilitate training workshops for end-users;
- Support the deployment of releases from vendors;
- Manage post implementation support; and
- Take on special projects and assignments which may not be related to IT and main role.
The ideal candidate should preferably:
- Possess a Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or the equivalent;
- Have a minimum 3 years of relevant experience in application development and support;
- Have hands-on experience in one or more of the following:-
- JBOSS Application Server, MySQL Database Server, and Linux Operating System;
- Is a self-starter and self-motivated individual with a flair for problem-solving; and
- Have a strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build cordial and effective working relationships with people at all levels.