PSA Marine has an excellent
reputation in the marine industry.
(This is a 2-year contract role)
Candidates are expected to:-
- Supervise and handle full set of accounts (GL, AR, AP, Fixed Asset, Inventory);
- Prepare monthly management reports and analysis;
- Prepare consolidated Group management reports and statutory reporting;
- Draw up annual budget and cash-flow forecast;
- Develop financial models, perform financial due diligence for M&A or investment projects;
- Provide guidance to overseas business units in preparation of budgets, analysis and reporting;
- Prepare and file quarterly GST returns and tax computation;
- Review and implement tax efficient business models;
- Assist new entity set-up, assess local tax requirement and transfer pricing implementation;
- Improve and streamline finance process workflow, internal controls and compliance;
- Guide and coach a team; and
- Undertake special projects as and when assigned.
The ideal candidate should preferably possess:-
- A Bachelor’s degree with post graduate/ professional qualifications in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics or Law;
- Strong knowledge and experience in IFRS accounting and reporting;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Investment, Finance or Accounting;
- Experience in end-to-end M&A activities, tax planning and structuring will be an added advantage;
- Proficiency in Oracle and Anaplan budgeting software is highly preferred;
- Ability to interact effectively within a matrixed environment and with stakeholders;
- Possess strong business acumen and a flair for financial analysis and problem solving;
- Demonstrate leadership and people management skills;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, written and spoken negotiation skills and;
- Committed and self-driven individual with good stress management.
Candidates who have worked in a MNC or large corporations is preferred.