PSA Marine has an excellent
reputation in the marine industry.
(This is a 2-year contract role)
Candidates are expected to:-
- Work closely with stakeholders to gather business requirements and translate them into functional requirement specifications;
- Manage and support the Software Development Life Cycle (“SDLC”) of assigned project(s) from initialisation to closure;
- Work closely with vendors to ensure successful software system delivery and technical feasibility;
- Conduct System Integration Testing (“SIT”), User Acceptance Testing (“UAT”) and System Implementation and Deployment;
- Ensure technical solution supports the business requirements;
- Perform system troubleshooting; and
- Provide 24×7 system support in a team-based setting.
The ideal candidate should preferably possess:-
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or the equivalent;
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in software development and maintaining web or mobile applications;
- Strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience in frameworks such as Angular, Spring Boot and in Unix/Linux based environment;
- Proficiency in Agile Methodologies, Scrum knowledge of software best practices, such as Test-Driven Development (“TDD”) and Continuous Integration (“CI”) will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; and
- A conscientious attitude with an attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
Candidates with more experience will also be considered for a senior role (Assistant Manager).